Friday, October 25, 2013

Katelyn's Email

10/14/2013

thanks so much for your encouraging words, mommy and daddy!  last week was super rough but this week has been a lot better. i{m taking camerons advice and faking it til i make it.  some days i am just not happy.  but i just pretend like i love it here until something happens and i really do love it here.  so that{s helped.  and i have to remind myself that i{m never going to be perfect but i always have to try my best and the Lord will make up for what I lack.  but dont be sad for me!!  because that will make me even sadder that i{m not with you.  just know that I am in the Lord{s hands and He is protecting me and knows exactly what I am going through so you dont have to worry.  but dont worry,  i can always find a million things to be grateful for.  when i{m saying my prayers i feel so humbled when i take a moment and think about all that my >Heavenly Father has blessed me with.  Being here on a mission has made me so much more grateful for all that i have.

our shower is good.  we have hot water so thats good.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my heck.  Sammy sent me a picture of their announcement!  so crazy weird!  but they are super cute together!!!  I am so happy for them!  Tell them congrats :)

Sounds like the Josh Groban concert was good!  yeah, you promised so we have to go next time he comes!  hahaha i love daddys comment

I AM SO JEALOUS you{re going to Paris!!!!!!!  Please just wait a little so i can come?  dont even worry about the french.  i{m sure there are a million people who speak english there.

Tell parker good luck! that{s so excitng!!  does he go to the provo mtc?  oh madsen wants to get my family emails. so crazy he{s home already!

oh i have a list of what i want you to send me in a christmas box.  but i dont have the list with me.  will you ask me agian next week what i want?  thank you!!  yu are the best mommy ever :)

hahahahah the package got sent back???  that is hilarious.  at least it wasnt stolen!!  and now grandma can sleep in peace.  i felt so bad that she felt so bad about it.

anyway.  things are just great here.  ohhhh!!!!!!!  elder moreno, from sandy, his family sent him a ukulele!!!!!!!!!!!!  so he brings it to zone meetings and we jam a lil bit.  so happy!!! hahahaha but this past week he dropped it and one of the strings broke.  and no one here even knows what a ukulele is, let alone how to fix it.  so that was sad.  but hopefully he can get it fixed soon.  i miss my ukulele so much!  is anyone playing it?  if so, you better not break it.

anyway, i think that{s all.  i{m just here.  as a missionary.  ya know.  doin the mish thang.  thank you so much for all your love and support and prayers!  i love you all!!!

Hermana Bytheway

No comments:

Post a Comment