Thursday, July 4, 2013

Auntie Katelyn!

07/01/2013

OHHHHHHHHH MY LANTAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The baby is SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am dying.  DYING.  All of the pictures are so so sweet!!!  And he looks just like brenden!!!  Oh my goodness, so cute.  And they named him Brenden?  I hope he{s going to go by Ammon because that{s confusing. But oh my goodness, he is the cutest ever.  I{m excited to get printed pictures in the mail.

I don{t have very much time to write because I was having problems with the pictures but yeah, I{m in Cuenca!  It{s absolutely GORGEOUS!!!  It{s hot during the day and then cool at night so that{s nice.  We{re about 4 hours away from the mission home by bus.  The people here are different from Guayaquil and the sector is huuge and we don{t have much of a program so it{s been difficult trying to figure out how to work here.  The ward is a tad difficult but the ward mission leader is amazing so we{re going to work really hard with him to put into practice what they talked about in the training meeting last week.  He showed us President Monson{s talk and it was so so good!  I wish we could have watched the whole thing but oh well.  

I{m teaching English here which is so fun!  There{s another American hermana here so we{re teaching it together every Saturday.  So tha{s exciting.

Yeah I guess we have a new mission president today!  So that will be fun.  Haha everyone is excited to hear about all the new rules or lack thereof.

Mmkay well that{s all.  Love you all!!!  Give the baby lots of love from meeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hermana Bytheway

No comments:

Post a Comment